Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July 19th and last post until I get back


This and the next few posts are ones that I wrote on paper during my stay at Whitewater state park but didn't have web access/time before I left on a two week trip to Beijing where I discovered, not surprisingly, that my blog site was blocked by the government filters there. I have now been back in town a few days and have been catching up on some organization and getting ready for the first performance dates at Banning State Park which begin this Thursday the 12th.


--------------

Now it is the 19th and tomorrow I leave for a 2 week trip to Beijing, China. A slight change of pace I know.

This first 3 weeks have been quite revealing and have taught me a lot about what this whole Song Path idea is. I intend to continue my listening practices in Beijing to keep my ears in shape and will hopefully have some good recordings when I return.

I won't be posting to the blog while in China but will resume after I return on August 4th.


PS: These are my friends in Beijing.

No comments:

Post a Comment